Tuesday, December 11, 2007

5.Shadow of the Colossus-2005


Where to begin? Ah yes the most unique and bizzare game I ever played. Thats what made me love this Game sooo much!!! A friend of mine Suggested I play it.He lent it to me and everything :) I've heard of it before and had somwhat a low interest level for it.But once I turned on my PS2. I couldnt turn it off. The Soundtrack was soo unique and Dark,the Graphic style was like a glowing fairy tale.
The sheer size of the creatures you must kill is just fascinating.After you take one of these Collosi down in an epic fight and watching the living Statue collapse under its own weight gives you this huge feeling of acomplishment.
I loved everything about it. Short hard but good and unique.
The horse control is abit hard to get used to and the landscape is huuge similar to twilight princess.But bigger.
The story is basically short sweet and nothing short of Unique and different.

"If thou defeat those colossi---
the Idols shall fall"-Dormin
"I understand"-Wander
"But heed this,the price you pay may be heavy indeed."-Dormin
"It doesnt matter!"-Wander
"Very well..."-Dormin

No comments: