Friday, August 24, 2007

4.Pokemon Silver-2000


To tell you the truth I loved all pokemon RPG games.But my favorite version was no doubt Silver.This games holds so much child hood memories.I remember waiting those months for the new generation,the jump from red to silver was a big deal.There are so many added features and pokemon.I couldnt help myself,the pokemon craze was in the sky by this time...you could stop anybody in the streets (age group)and ask if they want to trade pokemon.They would reply most of the time...allright sure but you want to battle aswell? Pokemon was a big part of my childhood and deserved a spot in my Top Games

"Your very own Pokemon story is about to unfold you'll face fun times and tough challenges.A world of dreams and adventures with Pokemon awaits!"-Prof.Oak

No comments: