Thursday, August 23, 2007

2.Fable-2004

Fable,a game I bought because it was there.I went to my conrner game store and was thinking.What Should I get?I heard about Fable and I even knew it wasnt as good as the creator (Peter Molyneux) said it would be.But I had a feeling about this one.
Again another game that had beautiful soundtrack.And I thought it was the best thing how the game's Story was acually narrated as a fable.This game is what we gamers call a Sandbox game.You are not tied down to the game's story line.You can venture anywhere and practically do anything.This affects your character.For every good thing you do it affects your goodness and for every bad thing...well evil.Its great you can be a helper of Albion and save poeple.Or have poeple live in fear of you and kill who you please.I found the flexability of this game to be my most favorite factor.And Of course with multiple endings,skill ability level ups...It instantly became of the best games Ive played.
"If you're hoping to find Whisper's soul in the Arena, you'll be disappointed. Murderer." - Thunder

No comments: