Thursday, August 23, 2007

3.Final Fantasy IX-2000

Everyone has a favorite 4 cd long Rpg game, or somthing along those lines.Well out of all the Final Fantasy games this one did it for me.I was bored one summer and I just had to buy a game for my newly bought Ps1.I picked this one up...why? I dont even know myself.
When I first played I punked out around gizamaluke grotto(beginning of cd 1)I Didnt touch the game for a few years,until one summer I went all out and reach the ending of cd 3.It was a great game.Very well developed characters,not to muc angst or mystery.I loved the music once again.(song of memories,You are not alone)
The graphics arent the best but they are better then 7 and possibly 8.Too bad this game was overlooked because of the ps2 release.Every time I listen to the games music,it brings back memories of Zidane,Vivi and the rest of his friends.
"How do you prove that you exist ... ? Maybe we don't exist ..."-Vivi

No comments: